Saturday, January 7, 2012

After getting four Disney movies for $1 and signing up for the Disney Movie Club membership how much?

are the movies from there on? I mean is that the only time you can get four movies for $1 or is that just a bribe to get you to become a member? If so how much does an individual Disney movie cost on the Disney Movie Club website?|||Yes, that is a bribe to get you to join, and no, there are not $1 movies on there. Expect to spend a minimum of $20 to purchase the rest of the movies you are required to buy.|||Seriously go to their website.


Anyways Disney sends me alot of this offers with some cute stickers, anyways $1 is if u buy them online, my info is by mail, since that's where I recieve my info on DVDs (not blue ray)





the 1rst 5 mandatory DVDs: $1.99





You can pick a 6th bonus for $11.95 w/ no additional shipping and processing. I then need to buy only 3 movies (instead of 4) in the next 2 years.





You can pick a 7th bonus for $8.95 with no additional Ship/hand.





All the rest will cost you (currently as low as $19.95 per DVD or $25.95 for Blue Ray plus shipp/hand





At least, this is from the letters they send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment