Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is it a good deal to join the Disney Movie Club?

I have heard both good and bad reviews about this page and i dont know if its a good deal what they are offering. sure the four movies for $1.99 and no shipping sound great but i want to know about the two years do they really send you the movies that you picked or some random one?|||I was just researching this offer as well. I belong to another dvd club and it seems like this one follows the same rules. They let you know by email or regular mail what the selected movie is for that month and give you the opportunity to decline or accept. If you do not decline it by returning the reply card or going online, they will ship it to you and charge your account. You can return it if you don't open it and they will credit your account.


I thought this offer sounded like a good idea - 4 movies for $8.00. The only downside I can see is that this club does not put it's movies on sale. I joined my other dvd club just for that reason. Buy one at regular price and get super discount on any others you order. Disney Movie Club does not appear to do this. Anything you buy from them you will pay full price plus shipping (I think). Not sure if I'm going to join.|||My co-worker does the club and says that sometimes they will send a random movie and if you keep it, you pay for it like it's one of your "picks" but you can also send it back and there's no charge. Just write "Return to Sender" on the box and stick it back in the mail. I think every movie club I've ever seen does that...

No comments:

Post a Comment