Saturday, January 7, 2012

IS the Disney Movie Club safe and a good idea?

I just got a packet in the maikl from the Disney movie club, offering the 4 $1.99 movies. I was wondering if it's safe to join this, and if anyone could put the reuls into simpler terms.


Thanks!|||no no no no


don't do it. I've heard countless stories of people being scammed, and you're required to buy 5 full priced movies a after the initial 1.99 one. If you don't, they will choose for you and you will still be billed|||If you really are a huge Disney fan and are going to buy a lot then yeah.





My mom is part of it and I get Disney movies all the time from them. They usually have good deals like buy one get one half off.





Don't do it if you only want like one or two movies though. It'll be a waste and you will probably need to end up paying more or something.








Hope this helps :]|||Disney Movie Club is safe, but the question is, is your money safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment