Saturday, January 7, 2012

Has anyone ever done the Disney movie club ?

I was thinking about doing the movie club through the mail. Is it a rip off? How often do they make you buy movies? Is it a good deal? Thanks!|||It is not too bad -but it does obligate you to buy a certain amount of movies or books at full price a year.


I use prepaid credit cards -because my ID was stolen through the Disney book/dvd club -did not get the thief very far because it was a prepaid credit card.


I received a letter from the Disney club that my ID had been stolen from some one that works there (or use to).


Felt Like I needed to mention that occurrence.|||The Disney Movie Club is a fraudulent company that has received numerous complaints. They are the ones who stole your ID. They used my card from a questionable source (i don't know who) to sign me up. I don't think it was someone trying to buy videos for themselves, as they were sent to me!

Report Abuse


|||I don't think they make u buy movies, they just e-mail you updates and different things about the movies. I'm pretty sure i'm in it and they haven't made me buy movies, i just get e-mail updates

1 comment:

  1. Disney Movie Club is a really a great company.Its really very interesting story that we get more info about your blog. thanx

    best buy credit cards

    ReplyDelete