Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is anyone here a member of disney-movie-club? Is it good to join or is it a problem?

Disney-movie-club|||I joined a few years ago when my daughter was very young. I found that it was a great way to catch up on getting some of the classic movies and my personal favorites. I like the convenience of being able to accept / reject offers online... and on the few occassions when I forgot, I was able to call and decline the offer before it actually shipped.





Now that my membership commitment has been met (I'm VIP, wahoo) I rarely buy from them because they don't offer their brand NEW releases at the same time I can get them from my local B%26amp;M stores. So for instance, Tinkerbell, which came out this week, will not hit the movie club for a while. I'd rather buy it at Target for $15 this week than wait a few months and have to pay $19 + shipping.





But as VIP, they frequently offer incentives for multiple title purchases (i.e. one title at regular price, all others at 60% off, etc). Not a bad deal if you really anticipate buying a lot of movies...





Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment