Saturday, January 7, 2012

How do I get a job with Disney Movie Club?

DisneyCareers.com doesn't seem to have Disney Movie Club (or even Buena Vista Worldwide Home Entertainment) as a search option, and I can't find any info on DisneyMovieClub.com. Does anyone know how to see job listings and apply to jobs for Disney Movie Club or BVWHE? I live in Orlando, but if I could get a job, I'd relocate. I could call the Disney Movie Club and ask them, but surely they must have a website with job listings, right?|||I couldn't find anything listed on Indeed.com or SimplyHired.com, either, so they may not have any jobs open at this time.





But, don't let that stop you!





Why not call them? It's a great way to make a person-to-person connection (which beats an online resume submission hands down!), and if you can find a phone number without too much trouble, they must be willing to accept phone calls.





At the very least, you can ask if they have any jobs open, and where they post their job openings when they have them.





So, go for it! Call them!|||Why work for them when you can work for yourself. Find this site, best-items-to-buy dot com for a link to making money. You already have a computer and internet access, use it to make money from the comfort of your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment