Saturday, January 7, 2012

Can I put a hold on my Disney Movie Club membership?

I have to purchase 4 more movies to complete the membership agreement, but I can't afford it RIGHT NOW, so I wanted to know if they would just let me put a HOLD on taking my money and sending me movies until I CAN afford it again. The agreement said I had 2 years to complete that agreement adn I'm a few months into it. Helpful suggestions only please.|||I believe the short answer to your question is "no". DMC requires you to respond to their directors selections each month %26amp; you can continue to decline them but as you said, you will have to purchase the other four movies before your two year agreement is up. I would call them directly though to see if there is another option. I've reviewed their website %26amp; there is no "hold" option discussed. They also note that if you don't buy the movies in the time period specified they will charge you "full price" so any movies you got at a discount will be billed to you (if you got it for $1 %26amp; the original cost is $21.99 you'll be billed $20.99).


I do recommend not putting your credit card on your account so that if you miss a response deadline, you are not automatically charged. Change your status to "bill/invoice me" so that you don't have to deal with any surprise charges. They say they'll give you credit if this happens once or twice but the details also say they won't credit you the shipping costs.

1 comment:

  1. hello, Disney Movie Club membership is a very important thing. You should to complete all formalities. Thanks !

    best buy credit cards

    ReplyDelete