Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why is the Disney Movie Club website down?

I've tried to join and order my movies for about 3 nights in a row now, but it keeps going to an error page as I finish my order. What's wrong??|||The Disney Movie Club website is extremely slow. Sometimes it fails to work whenever it's processing a request, because it times out. It's not your fault, it's just a very slow site at times. Try calling them to order your movies over the phone with a customer service rep.





Their number: 1-800-362-4587





I would say to email them, but even their Contact Us by Email function is currently not working. The entire site needs overhauled. Here's where you would normally email them. You can keep it bookmarked and see if it begins working again soon. Good luck. =-)





https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment