Saturday, January 7, 2012

How many titles does the Disney Movie Club have?

I have searched their site before, and I am a VIP member. But I never see very many movies I like. I never see very many at all. Especially the old Disney Movies. Do I have to search them or is there a list of ALL of them somewhere I'm not looking? How many do you think they even have? I never seen more than a couple hundred on there.|||Hi there,





I am a DMC member as well. There are currently 814 DVD's that you can buy. That includes box sets. The way that I found that was by going to DVD/Browse All. Then I organized it 50 per page, and by price. That way, you can scroll through every possible DVD.





Every Disney movie ever made isn't sold by the Disney Movie Club. Movies are only released on DVD every few years by Disney. Then they are locked away in the Disney Vault, only to be re-released years later. So right now, you can only buy movies that Disney has allowed the movie club to sell. Whenever new movies are released, you'll see them advertised, or often they'll be the featured title. You'll have a limited time (usually a few months to a year) to buy the movie, and then Disney will take it off shelves again. It keeps people wanting to buy the movies, and making sure they get them while they can.





I was frustrated that I couldn't get some popular old movies too. I ended up just buying them on Amazon, where you can get any title that you want from sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment