Saturday, January 7, 2012

How do I force the Disney Movie Club to let me pay full price?

I need to purchase 3 more titles to fulfill my membership, and I just want to get it over with. How do I force them to let me pay the full price instead of their sale prices? There was a way to get rid of the sale prices on their website before, but now I can't seem to figure out how to do it, and I can't find the answer anywhere. Please help me!|||They took away the option that used to be at check out. You used to be able to look at your shopping cart, and click a button that said "remove discount". It then would let you pay at full price. I noticed with my last few orders that the button had been removed. Also, in the FAQ's there used to be an explanation on how to do this, and the question and answer have been removed.





The movie club seems to have removed the option, so that people will buy more movies. Probably a lot of people were fulfilling their membership in one order, and then never buying anything else. By making them purchase only one membership fulfilling movie per order, it forces people to buy more. I don't know for sure if this is the case, I'm just speculating. I've been a member for a very long time, and have noticed these changes.





There is nothing anywhere on the movie club site explaining any of these changes, you are correct there. You are also right that there did used to be an option to do what you want to do. The only thing I can think to do is to call the movie club and ask if there's still a way they could do this for you manually. It seems unfair if there is no way anymore. They don't offer an email, but they do have an automated phone number. Call and go through the options to be connected to someone. I just did this the other day to find the status of a recent order. They can definitely answer your questions.





1-800-362-4587

No comments:

Post a Comment